ISU Workforce Training Webinars
Kristopher Walton works with Idaho State University Workforce Training to present webinars that can help you and your employees be more successful. These Webinars are free and are usually offered the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 10:00 AM (MST). Please visit their website to register for future sessions.
PAST SEMINARS PRESENTED BY KRISTOPHER WALTON
Reprogram Your Brain Webinar - Brain Plasticity - How to Reprogram Your Mind
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. - Aristotle
You Will Learn:
- What Is Neuroplasticity?
- Why Does It Matter?
- Changing My Habits!
- Creating My Successful Life!
- Brain Neuroplasicity Statements Handout
Overcoming Your Fear Webinar - Face Your Fear to Have Success in Business and Life.
Kristopher Walton teaches the three things you need to know to overcome fear:
- It’s Normal to Be Afraid. Learn 5 reasons people allow fear to hold them back from accomplishing what they truly want in their lives.
- You Can Change Your Mind. We truly live in the best of times. Modern science teaches how to control emotions with our minds. Scientific techniques are modeled showing how to create the life you have always wanted.
- The Controlled Fall. You can take the risks necessary to stop doing your life and start creating a fulfilling, adventurous and successful life.
Jeff, that was, for me, the best webinar I’ve seen yet. I really connected with Kristopher’s material. Changing lives for the better is what it’s all about. I’m excited to view the presentation again when you post it on the website. Could you please make sure I get that one. Also, did he do “Facing Our Fears” also?
Pocatello Fire Department